Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday.

Sunday night equivalent with fucking boring night. When it’s Sunday means no entertainment at night when there’s no entertainment at night means you’ll see me sitting in front the fucking computer and starts to rot rot and rot. Since I’m in such free situation lets see what I did yesterday and today. Yesterday also known as distraction night! Yes it distracted me again. Went to bang burn house around 5pm played pool with weijun wait for awhile while burn bathing after awhile he came out from the bathroom then change then yes headed to point again, play till 9pm something went to asfarmaju eat while blow water for a while then headed back to point then play for 2 games it’s about 1 already we decided to go back one mana tau the diu forgotten his name pulled us in for 2 games again diu he treated us drink takkan so don’t give face right ? went in and play for 2 games don’t want to mention got pawn til nose and ear bleed this time. Went out smoke to distress again then went to mamak burn hungry all of us see he eat alone after he finish fetched me back. I reached home brush my fucking teeth wash my face went to sleep, on the bed roll here roll there for like 1 hour still cant fucking sleep roll till I’m fucking tired finally fall asleep. Woke up around 5pm went to cut my hair at carefour mother fuckers the hair stylist’s HAIR already disgust me at first I didn’t want to let him cut one but no choice sigh when I got my fucking ass sited he asked me how you want your hair to be cut ? I say la just cut it short la school standard then suddenly he asked me I cut your front like ball okay ? I was like no ._. then okay la take out my glasses let him cut cut cut when I wear back my glasses machaohai I say don’t want like ball you go cut like a ball. NEVERMIND I gentlemen so after that went back for dinner after dinner rotted till now. Tomorrow ader sekolah gotta get my fucking stuff ready then.

No comments: