Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ladies I'm back!

Ladies, I’m back finally arrive KL around 11pm Monday, pretty tired once I reached home so didn’t managed to update this shit as Tuesday I need to get my ass to school so yeah I’m free now let’s see what I remember when I’m in JohorTuesday
Is the day I’m leaving KL we left KL about 3am yes 3am why ? Supervisor say “ I’m tired la later driving half way accident how ? moreover I haven’t pack my stuff” like fuck you la -.- so about 12am he fetched me to his home which is in SHAH ALAM, shah alam never mind his house is like so fucking bottomless in some village I think. Went to his room where his TRANFOMERS collection materialize too bad I couldn’t snap a picture of his collection got la reason later you’ll know. So he take a short nap and ask me to wake him up at 1.30. This is what happened

Me : mir wake up it’s 1.30
Amir : no respond*

2am
Me: mir it’s 2am already wake up

Amir: still no repond*

After that I didn’t really bother wake him up cause his cousin watching transformer so yeah I watch watch watch while watching half way I try wake him up again

2.30am
Me: mir it’s fucking 2.30 already faster wake up, I fucking sleepy la.
Amir: FINALLY HE REPLIED- huh ? it’s 2.30 already ? give me 5 mintuees
After 5 mintues
Me: mir 5 minutes already
Amir: no respond -_-

After that I fucking lazy to wake him up already till we finish watching the movie I try my luck again

3am
Me: amiRRRRRRR it’s 3 already!
Amir: soar up and rushed to his computer and check his ebay stuff

Like fucking shit -_- so there is it bout 3 we leave KL and I oink oink in the car till we reach Johor about 7am cause it’s raining quite heavy while we’re on the way there. Without thinking anything we rushed to our hotel check in and sleep till 2pm.





Wednesday
Around 2 something amir woke me up ask me to bath he told me we need to find test station, like what the fuck is test station?! So first destination we went is Johor City Square aka paradise of lalas got hot chic also la but in the same time got elephants and dinosaurs, After that we went to kotaraya some dead place then pelangi plaza also some popular dead place after that we went to skudai parade the place where we got our test station but amir haven’t get the approval from office so we need to continue find better place and cheaper rental shit. We went to danga bay where the ocean is just right behind danga bay unfortunately I can’t get any picture also cause my phone dropped inside a fucking drain near our hotel I’m worrying my shit off as HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT PHONE FOR ONE WEEK LA? Right? After that we went to medan steamboat to have our dinner, wey malays also got their own lok lok one wei don’t play play. After that went back to hotel as we can’t do anything so we watched saolin soccer where I got my new name Joe Chow Sing Si. Hi I’m Joe Chow Sing Si you can call me Joe or Joe Chow. We’re laughing our asses off with my new name as office don’t have the knowledge that I’m in Johor with Amir so need to use another name :D hours flies we slept quite early I think as we’re fucking exhausted.

Pictures I’ll upload it trmw as I’m fucking tired now I’ll continue update the rest of the days when I’m really free. Although not much people read my blog but of well thanks Kak for updating for me when I’m in jb although is a super short one. Chiao

2 comments:

min. said...

Yao joe! Must blog about me kay ? ;D

ChaCha said...

hi~jz pass by...lols u noe who m i..?nice day!parents nt around..XD