Wednesday, February 27, 2008

k800i 007 limited edition.

This is Yao Joe here, so sad man today. Do you know what the hell happen? I was in school when my phone and wallet is in my bag which fucking located to a place where it isn’t suppose to be when I’m playing my favourite sport, basketball. Suddenly fucking instinct of mine came out of no where about my phone and wallet then I say to myself so sad man, I ran to my bag and check my phone and wallet and guess what ? Expected perish lah my phone and wallet. I ran here and there thinking if I know who the fuck took my phone I’ll chop of your egg roll and burn it bitch. In the end return home without a single penny and phone. I hate you

2 comments:

Li-Anne said...

HAD to check your blog after yesterday. HAHA! and sorry about your phone.

Domo said...

madness wei. a lot of people lost their phone too. and I think chun ning found your phone. or so i heard la.