Sunday, February 17, 2008

Siblings

I never had a close relationship with my siblings past then we argue most of the day, we even fought each other, when that happens I’ll eventually lock myself inside the toilet and cry and start hitting the wall bare hand to express why they had to treat me this unfairly I even swore to god that I wont take them as my sisters. When time flies I’ve become more mature physically and mentally. Thinking back the past what I’ve been deliberation all the while was juvenile. These few years I’m really close to my sisters they helped me a lot in every single way they give me cash, stuff and abundance more. They’re the person who I can only talk with whenever I have troubles. Last year if I’m not mistaken my second sister leave to United Kingdom to continue her studies, this very moment another one leave for holiday. Although the eldest sister of mine is still here but I can barely see her. Its only 3 months till my sister’s back in this three month there wont be any driver for me, no cigarettes for me to steal and I got no one to share my cigarettes with although they prohibit me to smoke but they’re still cool with cause there’s another person at home can find whenever they run out of cigarettes. Hopefully within this three months there won’t be any bad incident happens to me. Oh and I pledge to stop smoking so everyone wish me luck.
Look what I found when I'm searching pictures of my sisters
HAHA I totally forgotten when i taken this.Dimsum with my siblings
ah sam, sai lou , me , ah tai and ah yee
HAHA FUCK ><
Few years back
There you go my 3 beautiful and gorgeous sisters



No comments: