Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm feeling HAPPY!=D

I need a friend most true who will help me in the times due.I need a friend who will stand by me always and support me when i am through down days.
YOU!HO YAO JOE,friend in front of whom,i can think aloud and to be my best friend that i could feel proud.I need a friend like you joe,like stars in the sky to make my life beautiful and always be diamond of my eye.U're someone special,who will always listen to me,keeps my secrets closed and never let them free. U're a friend who will listen and understand what i say,who will help with my problems and never go away.Most of all..u're a friend to believe and trust when rest convey my fakes..
U're my old long friend and most important,u're someone i can confide with..



Your burst of laughter,an exploding waterfall,u're the one bring me happiness...
The feeling of happiness that comes to me..=D
*YLL*

No comments: